Over 1,000 online practice tests and interactive skill-building tutorials are available, along with more than 200 eBook titles-all developed by expert academic and industry professionals. The best part is that it is free for you to use.
With today’s global economy and emphasis on 21st century skills, LearningExpress Library™ helps patrons of all ages prepare for success in life by meeting a broad range of educational and career-oriented needs, including:
- Preparing for professional certification, licensing, and aptitude tests in health care, civil service/government, law enforcement, firefighting, EMS, military, and real estate, among others
- Improving workplace skills such as resume building, interviewing techniques, job search and assessment, business writing, and core computer skills
- Achieving higher scores on college entrance exams such as the ACT and SAT, and improving performance on Advanced Placement (AP) exams
- Preparing for graduate school admissions tests such as the GMAT, GRE, LSAT, and MCAT
- Improving proficiency levels in reading, writing, and math for elementary, middle, and high school students as well as adult learners
This resource requires a library card to use it.Open Resource